Ms. Bowser has authored numerous publications. The most recent, entitled The Assistive Technology Trainer’s Handbook, was co-authored with Penny Reed and Marsye Kaplan. It is a publication of the National Assistive Technology in Education (NATE) network. Other publications include the Education Tech Points series which was co-authored by Penny Reed and How do you know it? How can you show it? (PDF), with Penny Reed and Jane Korsten.
- The Assistive Technology Trainer’s Handbook (2009)
- A School Administrator’s Desktop Guide to Assistive Technology (2004)
- How Do You Know It? How Can You Show It?: Making Assistive Technology Decisions (2002 with Penny Reed and Jane Korsten)
- Hey! Can I try that?: A Student Handbook for Choosing and Using Assistive Technology (2001)
- Assistive Technology Pointers for Parents (2000)
Education Tech Points: A Framework for Assistive Technology Planning (1998)