There are lots planning guides and resources to help you address AT Integration planning. Choose a tip to the right in order to download files and forms that can help you in your practice.
1. Make sure everyone has a voice.
- Collaborative AT Services Questions
- Hey! Can I Try That?
2. Make sure everyone has the same vision for the student’s use of AT.
- Routine Assessment Form
- Plan for Procedures
3. Frame more questions. Give fewer answers.
4. Understand the environment before you help with the plan.
5. Use time and resources efficiently. Don’t waste anyone's time-including your own.